Monday, August 30, 2010

Sandals That Are Good For Hiking Women

A potis Collection by Too Faced

long ago I do not post any makeup and I can not refuse summer to show you my purchases (even if you arrive late ...)
discovered Too Faced in Sephora make about 3 years, everything was to seek an alternative to mascara Yves Saint Laurent ( For A Luxurious Mascara False Lash Effect) ... and I was lucky with it
I leave an example I found online of effect of mascara , is eyelashes and is impressive ( better than none, and I can assure you that taste almost), better than I have commented on YSL and better than Diorshow.
Although, like all masks, the first day we can get a lump, you will notice the difference with other masks, is the best, no doubt .
In fact, Sienna Miller and Gwen Stefani are hardcore fans of this mask.
After I could not resist the Pink Leopard (we will not cheat, I bought it mostly because its pattern lol), I do not regret ...
your price? I think ... € 32 (but remember correctly and has not changed ... I bought 3 years ago)
early I saw these powders summer sun had just received and I took them (and are in late October jajaj insurance before falling another)
Caribbean in a Compact tone Sun Bunny
your price? € 25
also worth (like everything I'll show you in this post) has golden accents, and as you see in the image has two tones , one lights and other lights also but also gives color a tan perfect.
has two shades , one for winter and one for summer
And this weekend I stopped by Sephora to buy the spell Charge it I told you in another post (also a marvel) and not wanting (wanting) fell into the temptation of these compacts mate, had enough time looking for mates powders other than those of Bourjois because they did not give the right tone ...

until I found these ...

Chocolat Soleil of Too Faced
remain great, mate, very very natural (although it seems dark can be tested on hand to give you an idea of \u200b\u200bthe real color) and has a smell of chocolate that feel like eating it! hahaha seriously, the smell is awesome, and I must admit that hooks (yesterday inadvertently fast with a dab some product left me on the lips and believe me when I say it tastes like pure chocolate lol) I applied with sponge compact powders Bourjois because it is better, no need and no basis Makeup has a natural finish.

And finally, I show it palette with three bronzing powder (just missing the latter of chocolate, Chocolat Soleil) in mini size but with a good price and is sure to bear much use all three!
Have you tried any products from Too Faced?
Do you Like?
essential What you have this summer?
"will fall into the temptation of these products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment