Friday, October 1, 2010

Stated Income Jumbo California

We whistles pink ... Patricia Conde

... and those of Max Factor know!
why they have released a limited edition mascara False Lash Effect to celebrate the second anniversary of this product y. .. because we like pink ,


the packaging is this color at a price of € 10 (usual price is 13-15 €).
That is what makes Limited Edition to this mascara.
I had not tried but I saw the announcement of this special issue, and the wonders it promises (false eyelashes, volume ... well, what they say about all mascara), and not I could not resist.

I must say that I regret, on the contrary, I am thrilled!
I liked it, it is true the eyelashes effect , no cake and the price is special edition worth


And you, "and had some knowledge?
do you prefer the limited edition?
what is your favorite mascara?

0 comments:

Post a Comment