Monday, December 27, 2010

Gay Cruising Spot In New York

A Santiaguito

This is wasting the blog I guess it's because I'm falling to host this here did you see? Is it because with all the heat issue and that do not go anywhere to fight with people is like no topic to chat with you. When I go to buy something at the corner store I'm in a time inconvenient for the old neighborhood, with that Big Brother is like there is not much viejerío loose on the streets. And especially now that they can break avivaro balls participants via twitter. So imagine.


And now it was the dwarf circus greats and I slept like the best waiting for them to lower the price of admission (15 mangoes do not pay or there to see 5 dwarves dancing and zanellita chabón a circle) I have nothing to entertain. You believe you can. I miss me out the picture with the dwarves and the Sapo Pepe on duty. I'll have to wait a couple of months until they appear again.

Beyond all that all I did more or less reasonable to be told here is the footage from the movie Gorodchia, but as yet not published anything I can not approach them. The only thing I can tell you is that I will see being attacked by a giant turtle while I pour a rubber Caguitas an old car. Thus delicadét. Whatever. Honesty above all else.

will not know what you do not know if walk walk well or badly. I learned that an idiot was breaking balls to Thotila and the grandfather of Thomas Shorts made recommendations before going to pee. These are communications that I have with you. "Valkyrie who? Oh yes, I send greetings. (Here I hit the window with a Viking horn)

Anyway. Now I'm going out there, even though it's 3 pm, to see if I can find something loose in the neighborhood. Grab the barbie, a camera, a helmet, a pair of flip-flops because it's hot and I hit a couple of laps. You know what would be a good idea? see if I can take pictures of the old Nazi neighborhood. An old man who lives in a kind of castle full of trees on the sides, without electricity, and every now and Southern will buy in the store.

This is the only photo I could get.


Anyway. And to close a bit:

The other day I had a problem with my hotmail and facebook beads. Someone went so much fun fiddling with my stuff. So I decided to get another.

pupolina@hotmail.com.ar

Why did not I think of that before? So now you know. That over there is to communicate with customer service. Or to chat on msn in a bathrobe and pishama.


PS: I changed the lay of the blog again (until I could, damn!) and remained so as they see it. There are some things to fix and will soon. Perhaps in these days the blog has several aspects to decide to which to stay. You say anything. And if they have nothing to say shut up your mouth.



Incidentally
taste if you can share this video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment