Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Best Scooter Wheels In The World



You are the photos the complete collection of for Lanvin H & M ...
These dresses are favorites , gold love me for Christmas holidays are just around the corner ...
and this red (or black) with me including bib necklace whistles!
also have with cheerful colors but just as beautiful
even skirts ...
and until lip !
I 'd settle with this beautiful shirt ...
or any of its add ... (also there to man ... but I like the dresses and I can not put the entire collection ....)
and here I leave the prices (they look bad but I could not More photos get better, if you click on them they look a little better)
What do you think the collection?
"You will make long queues to get some of these clothes?
The collection goes on sale Nov. 23 ... are you ready?

PS: If anyone gets to see something of the collection before you fly and I can get this shirt avisee me, I loved and I have no chance of getting it ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment