Friday, November 19, 2010

Fredmeyer Job Application

... Ready for rain

few weeks ago I tooodo a day shopping, either Christmas gifts, clothing and accessories for me, for my dog \u200b\u200band watching all the time (or most) things I like and I can not miss opportunities!

Here I show you a sample of purchases that I have mentioned, these are from yesterday
leopard Foulard Stradivarius (9.95 €)
lunar Socks Amichi (2 pair € 6.95)
jacquard pattern socks Stradivarius (5.95 €)
blouse nude heart Stradivarius (15.95 €)

And here I show the look I chose to go shopping ...
T Sfera (15.95 €)
Short microcorduroy Trf (€ 22.95)
Condor Leggings (16 €)
Rebecca Green Coast (old article but it is continuity, there are in all colors and I love the feel it has and the sleeves are too long)
Foulard Zara (old)
UGG Boots (birthday gift)

The shirt is very wearable and I love the crown brilli brilli ! Jajaja
The tights ... I must confess that I've become addicted ! I have them in camel in brown and black , but I'm in search and seizure of about purple (it was not my size) and other green game (impossible to find).
I wear many dresses in winter , shorts, skirts ... leotard and it shows, I can attest! hahaha I discovered them in the baby store where she worked, through the catalog I saw had also Condor for us and tights are the best!
When I wear reminds me of my time at school with his uniform and tights Condor!
And what about the shorts ... are warm, comodííííísimos and very easy to combine , I have them since Saturday and I have put me several times with different looks , but only took pictures of which I have shown in the picture ...
awaited debut yesterday shopping soon and be able to show the other photos that look and got on Facebook and you will collect to make another post!

Have you already purchased a gift for Christmas?
Any purchase that you do not you have could resist?
Elle Do you have the Christmas special? Just in case ... I'm going to the kiosk yaaaa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment