Monday, March 7, 2011

Dell 1525 Webcam Not Detected

understaffed with Above The (second part)

came to me it seems odd that nothing was wrong all this time. Three months and eight days since the start of the year and yet no one had been misplaced in such a way as today. But when I "misplace" do not say that I have touched your ass or I have said something dirty. The term "misplace" can also be used for when someone comes with an atomic boludez not have a fart to do with the reality of a coherent conversation adult and civilized people. Or more or less.

I do not know if you remember that time in a nightclub where a skinny said "Hi. I'm Alexander and I have three 1500 years. "Some will have to agree, but if they agree to make a click there like that then make memory.

I thought that was the last to be with boludez rampant that I would find. But I was wrong:

A battery- idiot says
che would believe me if I say I'm a vampire q

Pupolina says
Me
laughing cagaría

Pupolina says
pelotudeces not start with "dale?

A battery-idiot says is not a
peloudes

A battery-idiot says
but was

Pupolina says
Are you a vampire? to see. I give you the game.

Pupolina says
andás "sucking rats to survive?

A battery-idiot says
goes to shit

A battery-idiot says
q thought you would understand me

Pupolina says Manuel


Pupolina says
You have 19 years.

Pupolina says when you think
mature?

Pupolina says
The boludez of vampirism you miss as much at age 15. As much eh. Already at this age is critical.

A battery-idiot says
already forget what I said qt

Pupolina says

is impossible

Pupolina says
I'm embarrassed.

Pupolina says
Stop fooling around, Manuel.

Pupolina says
're big now. I understand you that you like and all that. I understand perfectly. But at a certain age you have to be embarrassed kid. Especially since to see ... What you gain by saying crap?

Pupolina says
do you want to get my attention? name it differently. I do not know. Tell me "Che Pupolina did I tell you that today I read an entire book?" Hence you do not know how I surprised myself.

A battery idiot to say I'm reading


A battery-idiot says
but left when he returns interned

A battery-idiot says
che as that your incles

Pupolina says
My what?

A battery-idiot says
English

A battery-idiot says
*

Pupolina says
Ah. my English. Intermediate level can say. Basically I can understand.

Pupolina says
why?

A battery idiot to say I have
porq 3 tp and q do not understand a shit

Pupolina says
Oh no. Do not tell me. The idea that you make a tp is that you put your batteries.

Pupolina says
Utilísima As they say in "DIY

0 comments:

Post a Comment