Saturday, March 12, 2011

How Much Is A Purple Amethyst Worth?

Confessions (09)

Although it bothers me that there are people stupid she thinks it may be possible to eat something and after 2 minutes deport stern tereré every time I want to do is automatic Pishi.

must be different in Pishi. But see: The food is not the same. Simply move the mouth into the esophagus, the way to the stomach, then Route 3 road passing through the small intestine, then the thickness and all the way until it ends in your toilet is hours. Do you understand? This is not a direct highway. There is a hole where you put food by mouth and out the ass. Do not you understand?

This is because an acquaintance was eating cookies, then went to the bathroom and got ugly disgraced "cookies me down very quickly." Not brother. Cookies could not break down that way in 5 minutes you swallow. Before coming here I have eaten the hands of Peron. I do not fuck.

the record, this is the kind of entries after embarrass me and I delete.

0 comments:

Post a Comment