Monday, March 14, 2011

Hives And Acrylic Nails

amigurumi Ami ami ami!

many amigurumi knitting these days. He grabbed my motivation through the chilly which was hovering this short week. To think that last week walking in shortcito and muscular and today, at this hour of the night turned the caloventor and I am sitting in front of this pc with a shirt and a jacket.

The best time to knit is this, where there is nothing better than staying at home with some good mates and yarn and needle. I found some excellent patterns blankets teddy motif. Perfect for Pupitar. I also found this!




A year ago he had seen I thought these precious booties "Someday, within years, I'll make these socks for my son" . That naivete. Now I have wanted to Pupitar tejerle in all possible colors.

These are some of the amigurumi I did.


There were many more but I took them from their hands on a friend's house. The next promise to take pictures. There really is a huge amount of amigurumi I've sold and given to him throughout this time and there is no picture of them. How many have I done since I made that first gray teddy bear? Could I have passed the hundred? Consider yes and I am surprised.

Anyway. For Futurama fans, I imagine they will remember this:


The brain slug! Sure! Well, they are the only ones who remember. I also remember, of course, and the desire to weave that have been looming this week for an hour I question this:




And it really took me for an hour while knitting scoring a step by step. Then I ran to buy a headband baratonga the only business in the neighborhood that remains open on a Sunday afternoon and did this:
Si. I did not want to show my face in the photo. But there can see that it works like a champ the chobi. Not good-natured? For me was when my old and Double thought the idea of \u200b\u200bthis amigurumi was used as a hair accessory like a tail or a bun. "and who will want to leave with it on the street?" But god, people! The idea of \u200b\u200bthis is to laugh with a friend or dressing up for Halloween. Although we say it would be a very stubby costume and Halloween is seven months. Small detail.

One of these days I do a separate blog for amigurumi patterns. It eliminated the previous blog months ago for the simple reason that it possessed patterns which did not ask for any permission to publish. This time do it right and will notify the respective creators of the patterns, or even better, I will upload only the patterns that I created or that some kind soul weaver and done for the occasion.

Anyway. Be happy, eat partridges and care for the appendices. Without an accent but does not rhyme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment